STUDY NOW, PAY LATER
Access Recognised Training is thrilled to provide their students with access to the Australian Government student loan scheme known as VET-FEE-HELP. Accessing this loan scheme is possible through a partnership arrangement we have with our sister RTO Access Group Training (RTO code: 90867). Students who choose the VET-FEE-HELP payment option will have certificates issued by Access Group Training.
Qualifications currently offered through VET-FEE-HELP are:
What is VET-FEE-HELP?
An Australian Government loan scheme that assists eligible students enrolled in certain higher-level VET courses pay their tuition fees with approved VFH providers. Eligible students can study now and pay later once they reach a defined income level.
How do I know if I’m Eligible?
You may be eligible for VET FEE-HELP if you:
- Are an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder residing in Australia for the course duration
- Are studying as a full-fee paying student enrolled in a diploma, or advanced diploma, or some Certificate IV qualifications
- Provide a tax file number
- Have not exceeded your FEE-HELP limit. Check at Study Assist
Are there course Entry Requirements?
Access Group Training admits students based on their demonstrated capacity to succeed. Please refer to our Student Selection Policy.
What do I need before I can enrol?
- Decide on your chosen course and delivery method
- Check if you meet the Entry Requirements, be prepared to provide details about your past studies and/or work experience.
- Tax File Number
- Identification (100 points, must include Australian Citizenship evidence or Permanent Humanitarian Visa).
- Read the VET FEE-HELP Information Booklet
- Read Access Group Training’s Policies and Procedures
Forms to be completed / Information to be provided on application:
- Course Application / Enrolment Form, including Application Questionnaire
- Request for VET FEE-HELP Assistance Form
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Identification to be provided.
Where to from here?
You will need to contact Access Recognised Training on 1300 TRAIN YOU or through Contact Us to request an enrolment pack. Your enrolment application will be assessed and further information may be requested if required. Applications will be advised in writing as to whether or not the application has been successful.