‘Ignite your passion, sharpen your skills, and savor the success that comes with being a true culinary professional’
Embark on a tantalising journey with the SIT40521 Certificate IV in Kitchen Management. This esteemed qualification is designed for visionary cooks who aspire to lead the charge in the culinary realm as Chefs or Chef de Parties. With a perfect blend of autonomy and seasoned guidance, you’ll skillfully navigate the art of problem-solving, transforming every challenge into a chance to shine.
Huge incentives are NOW AVAILABLE for eligible* students and employers who undertake this qualification including:
- Training Support Payment of up to $5,000 ($1,250 paid every six months);
- Trade Support Loans of up to $22,890 are available to eligible students; and
- 10% Wage Subsidy provided to employers capped at $1,500 per quarter for the first two years of the apprenticeship.
*Student and employer incentives are available when the student undertakes the course through an Australian Apprenticeship pathway. The Australian Apprenticeship Support Network provider will make the final determination of eligibility.
- To undertake this qualification with ACCESS Recognised Training you must be employed in a fully operational commercial kitchen environment;
- Sound English language, literacy and numeracy skills (ACSF – Level 4);
- Successful completion of Certificate III in Commercial Cookery.
Estimated Course Duration and Study Load
6 – 12 months. The course duration will vary depending on the number of credit transfers and the individual progress of each student. At a minimum, students are expected to complete one unit of competency per month.
Training Delivery Locations
The student’s workplace and various hospitality venues around the ACT for off-the-job training delivery.
Modes of Delivery
Study and Funding Pathways
Apprenticeship, Fee-For-Service or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).